One of the greatest wonders of nature is a reproduction. One of life’s greatest gifts to a couple is a child of their own. As such, if a couple is childless it is something that makes them despair & can be a frustrating experience. Infertility means inability to conceive (Attain Pregnancy), despite of regular unprotected sexual intercourse for more than 1 year. Women who can get pregnant but are unable to continue pregnancy may also be infertile.
Causes Of Infertility In Females
- P.C.O.D [Poly-cystic Ovarian Disease]
- Anovulatory cycles.
- Fallopian Tube Block (Tubal Block).
- Uterine Fibroid
- Positive TORCH test.
- Bad Obstetric history- Recurrent Abortions
- Stress Factor- Depression or poor self-esteem.
- Ayurvedic Infertility Clinic in Dadar
Causes Of Infertility In Males
- Varicocele : This happens when the veins on the testicles are too large & tortuous causing increased thermal effect on the testicles. This effects the count & motility of the sperm.
- Decreased Motility :This may be caused by the abnormal shape of the sperm. Sometimes injuries or other damage to the reproductive system, effects the sperm motility.
- Heavy Alcohol Use.
- Erectile Dysfunction.
- Smoking, Tobacco chewing.
- Health problems such as Mumps, kidney Diseases, hormonal imbalance.
- Radiation treatment or Chemotherapy for Cancer.
- Environmental toxins including pesticides & lead.